| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in September is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 68.5mm (2.7in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 8 days.
- In September the heavens above Milan are fair having on balance a moderate 5:48 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Milan, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: