| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in October is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 99.7mm (3.9in) of liquid descends across an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Milan are somewhat dreary having an average of a mere 3:54 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:51.
- There are approximately 6:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Milan, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: