| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in November is a little cool at 6.9 °C (44.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with rain, sleet or snow now and again. Circa 101mm (4in) of H2O is discharged across on average 11 days.
- In November the blue above Milan is really dreary with an average of just 1:38 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 10:03 long with an average length of 9:27.
- There are approximately 7:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Milan, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: