| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in May is very mild at 16.55 °C (61.79 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with occasional rain. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of H2O is deposited during on average 13 days.
- In May the heavens above Milan are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:11 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 15:23 long with an average length of 14:52.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49% of daylight hours and cloudy 51% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Milan, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: