| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in March is a little cool at 8.25 °C (46.85 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with rain at times. Just 81.6mm (3.2in) of fluid is unloaded across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Milan is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:05 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Milan, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: