| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in July is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 68mm (2.7in) of water precipitates across an average of 8 days.
- In July the skies in Milan are sunny with on average a sizable 9:05 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:48 long and the longest day is 15:37 long with an average length of 15:16.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Milan, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: