| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in January is very cool at 1.35 °C (34.43 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with some sleet or snow. Only 64.3mm (2.5in) of water falls across an average of 9 days.
- In January the skies in Milan are very dim with on average only 2:00 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:46 long and the longest day is 9:38 long with an average length of 9:08.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Milan, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: