| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in February is cool at 4.15 °C (39.47 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. Only 62.6mm (2.5in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 8 days.
- In February the skies in Milan are dull with on average a trifling 3:05 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:18.
- There are approximately 7:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Milan, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: