| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in December is very cool at 2.25 °C (36.05 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with sleet, snow or rain at times. Only 60.4mm (2.4in) of water descends during on average 10 days.
- The blue above Milan is really dreary with an average of just 1:30 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:42 long and the longest day is 8:57 long with an average length of 8:46.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Milan, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: