| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in August is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Milan are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:11 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 14:45 long with an average length of 14:04.
- There are approximately 5:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Milan, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: