| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milan in April is quite mild at 12.25 °C (54.05 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with rain occasionally. Just 82.2mm (3.2in) of liquid precipitates across on average 12 days.
- In April the heavens above Milan are reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:00 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:29.
- There are approximately 7:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Milan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Milan, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Milan: